JOB POST BY EPIK:
Are you interested in teaching abroad and gaining valuable teaching experience? Are you eager to work abroad in a safe and rewarding work environment with competitive benefits? EPIK (The English Program in Korea), a division of the Korean Ministry of Education is currently inviting qualified candidates to apply for our Spring 2015 teaching positions. EPIK provides all applicants with support 100% of the way, making it easy for teachers to make the transition to working and living abroad.
Metropolitan Cities: Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Daejeon and Ulsan
Provinces: Gangwon, Chungbuk, Jeonbuk, Gyeongbuk, Gyeongnam and Jeju
2. Number of Positions: 600+
3. Contract Period: 1 year contract
4. Duties: Jointly conduct English classes with Korean co-teachers and/or lead English classes
5. Salary: 1.8 – 2.7 million KRW (Korean won)/per month (varies according to qualifications)
6. Benefits: Housing, entrance/exit allowance, settlement allowance, severance pay, paid vacation (18 days), medical insurance and free orientation (6-9 days)
7. Application Deadline: TBA
Eligibility – EPIK Requirements
– You must be citizen from one of the 7 designated countries (Canada, USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand).
– Korean ability not required
– Teaching experience not required
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Where to Apply: EPIK Office, Korea (email@example.com)
Note: We do NOT accept resumes or cover-letters. Please visit our website and download our application available in the Apply by Email section.
For more information, please go to EPIK or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/EPIKprogram
(Tel. 82-2-3668-1400/1401, Fax. 82-2-765-9947)
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Passing the Interview – EPIK South Korea
TESOL Certification South Korea
OnTESOL recommends the 120-hour Specialized TESOL Certificate with TEYL for teaching English in South Korea. EPIK gives preference to teachers who have completed a 20-hour Practicum. Contact Ontesol for more information on how to set up your 20-hour Practicum after the online course.